Inspired by the GDPR we keep stored data at a bare minimum.
- We don't analyse your usage of our websites or games
- We don't store cookies
- We don't use any social media plugins
- We anonymise our server logs
- We don't run any ads, profile you or do any other nonsense like that.
Your data is yours.
What we do Collect
- Our website is hosted at HostEurope and runs a standard server log to prevent hacks and other malicious activity. This data is anonymised and will be deleted after a maximum of two months.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we store your email adress and, if provided by you, your name using Mailchimp. We will only use this data for sending you occasional emails when we have new products to announce. Of course you can always unsubscribe and execute your data rights using their tools.
Right to access data, right to rectification and completion of incomplete personal data, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right of objection, right to data portability, right to withdraw consent at any time.
Please contact us via email if you have any questions or requests. We will help you as soon as possible but no longer than one month later.
Right to Complain
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection authority:
Telephone: +43 1 52 152-0
Our friends and partners from the industry also have rights and we respect them. If you're a collaborator, partner, journalist or have worked with us in any other way and want to execute your data rights, please contact us via email@example.com. We will help you as soon as possible but no longer than one month later.