You, a mysterious winged being, find yourself alone in the mountains of the Alps.
Discover strange contraptions, wild animals and the mysteries of an ancient culture. Uncover the Secrets of Rætikon.
Secrets of Rætikon is an atmospheric, open-world 2D game in which you fly like a bird and explore an uncharted world.
- Single player campaign
- A living, breathing world where everything is alive and physical
- An emergent ecosystem influenced by your actions
- An epic story told in Raetic runes
- Huge animal kings and ancient contraptions
- Play creatively and solve puzzles the way you want
- Full game editable via the built-in level editor
Broken Rules has worked on Secrets of Raetikon since early 2011.
Starting off from the idea of simulating the dream of flight we created numerous prototypes.
This game plays in the same world as Chasing Aurora but it is a unique single player experience.